Thursday, October 21, 2010

Have you read a great book recently?

I love to read, but I frequently do not take the time I should.  Recently I can across a series of books that I really enjoy.  I am just finishing Stormy Weather by Carl Hiaasen.  This book has kept me in that reading mood, and I love it. 

Carl Hiaasen has an amazing ability to spin a story that reels you in wanting to know what’s happening next.  You will find yourself staying up a little bit later than usual to get to a spot where you think you can put the book down. 

If you Google Carl Hiaasen, you can read about him on his own web site www.carlhiaasen.com.   

You will not be disappointed in Stormy Weather- - - - A hurricane and a non stop bevy of wild and wonderful characters set in South Florida.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment