Thursday, October 21, 2010

ggscloset1108 My eBay store

I mentioned in a previous post that I had read loads of books before starting to sell on eBay.  I really believe that taking the time to have a better understanding about the workings of eBay and PayPal helped me avoid many mistakes at the beginning. 

The following are the books I read and found helpful.  Many have a lot of the same information, but for me, it confirmed that what I was reading was probabally right.  The books listed are in no certain order.  And of course, I bought several on eBay to keep as a reference.

eBay for Dummies - Marsha Collier
Absolute Beginners Guide to eBay - Michael Miller
The Official eBay Bible - Jim Griffith
The eBay Seller's Tax and Legal Answer Book - Cliff Ennico
eBay Powerseller Secrets - Debra Schepp & Brad Schepp
Titanium eBay - Skip McGrath

I also found that eBay also has a radio show that presents LOADS of great information about 2 times a week.  Tuesdays is "eBay Radio" and Thursdays "Ask Griff and Lee".  Sign up through Groups on eBay for the eBay radio Broadcast.  I have learned something new every time - including ideas to help improve my business. 

Believe me, it will be well worth your time to learn as much as you can to ease the jump into making eBay your full time business.


No comments:

Post a Comment