Sunday, January 9, 2011

6 weeks to a wedding - Thanks 6 - Sowers Glass

When we started to look for toasting flutes we addressed what should be engraved onthe glasses.  Once they decidede that it would be great to have the Army Seal on one side and their names and date on the other.  I found some companies that could engrave their names and date, but did not do the seal.  So once again started the hunt for the perfect  military toasting flutes.  I had finally found a company that could do this and then......  On a bright Monday morning I went to order them......  and the company was in restructuring and could not accept orders!!!  Oh no!  Lets start again.  So this time I searched for "wedding flute engraving in florida"  and I fould Sowers Glass Engraving.  I called the store and spoke with Sherrie Sowers another can do kind of gal, and heard "Absolutely, I can do that".  Sherrie emailed me with several Army Seal designs that she could put on the glasses and Shannon was able to choose the perfect one. 


THANKS so much to SOWERS GLASS ENGRAVING the toasting flutes were perfect.  Sherrie completed the flutes so fast and shipping was perfect.  We were al so pleased.  She also told me they can engrave almost anything, and you can see some of their items on their web site.  In fact you can see a picture of the exact flutes.   THANKS AGAIN.

Photos: Lester Kuhn Photography and Serrin Boys Photography.  No Photograph may be used or reproduced without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment