Thursday, October 21, 2010

We love boating

We love boating, and both Chris and I have been on boats since we were kiddos.  Our folks had a great love of the water that they passed on to us, as we have to our kids.  Now we are working on the grandchildren.  What a hoot to take our almost 3 year old grandson out for the day.  He is so comfortable on the boat, and there is never an argument about putting on the life jacket - even when the boat is at the dock.  "I drive it all by myself" is his great want.  Chris had to tell him he had to be older, he had to wait till he was 10.  I think Erik will hold him to that. 

Pretty Girl is our 25 ft Parker.  We are setting all of the plans in motion to be able to purchase and move aboard a larger vessel.  So do you think I can sell everything out of my house through eBay over the next several years?  I sure am going to give it a whirl. 


1 comment: