Wednesday, January 5, 2011

6 weeks to a wedding - Thanks 1

I must say that the wedding went off without a hitch.  And now begins the MANY MANY THANKS to everyone that we purchased goods or services from.  Shannon was an absolutely beautiful bride, and Nick looked very handsome in his Uniform.  Everthing we ordered was perfect and arrived in time.  I am so happy that the weather was clear and warm. Who would have thought that Florida would have the coldest weeks before and during christmas! 

Thanks Lester Kukn Photography - all rights reserved - may only be re- used  with permission
I will be posting all of the links for services and products we ordered so if you wish, you can also check them out for your event.  We really focused on quality and economy, and know we could have easily spent 10 times the amount on the wedding, just to get it done faster.  But, it probabally would not have been any better. 

If you can't find what you want for your event, ask, I may have found it in my wedding planning searching.  I was amazed at how hard it was to find some of the items we needed for the wedding, but I do know there sure is a wide range of prices fo rthe exact same thing.  Hope you have as much fun reading as much as I did planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment