Wednesday, December 22, 2010

6 week to a wedding 13 - 1 week to go

I continue to say this and really mean that I cannot believe that everything is ready for a wedding that will take place Dec 29th that I learned about 5 weeks ago. 

Yesterday I remembered I had not bought the ribbon for the bouquet,  so on to the search.  And I found what will work perfectly.  Royal purple satin blanket binding ($3).  It is much heavier than regular satin ribbon.  There will be enough to wrap the bouquet securely and then have some streamers.

The vases for the sand ceremony came yesterday also. 
I am continuing to work on the angels that are the favors for everyone.  This should be done in the next couple of days. 

I'll contact everyone today to make sure everything is in place, and neither they or I have any questions.  The very final detail will be the weather forecast for that day.  So far 72 for the afternoon.  That would be perfect for an outdoor wedding.   

No comments:

Post a Comment