Wednesday, October 20, 2010

ggscloset1108 my ebay store

Wow, when I started ggscloset1108 I had no idea just how much fun I would have and exactly how much I would learn by having my own business on eBay.  I started out reading everything I could get my hands on.  The local library system was a wealth of information on all things eBay.  I purchased several books that gave me a great grounding and ggscloset1108 was up and running.  After 1 year of serious selling and some mistakes along the way, I still love it. 

Ggscloset1108 began with a few sales of collectibles from around the house and then some clothing, and rapidly moved into maternity clothing.  You see with 3 daughters (and 2 grand children), and a background as a Labor and Delivery RN,  maternity clothing was a normal progression for me.  I still sell collectibles I find when I am out and about, or finding that box I moved across the U.S. and have never opened (my husband reminds me "$0.80 a pound for moving that stuff you haven't opened).  It is a learning opportunity every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment